Jason is a loving, devoted, and dependable partner. While he is more introverted than I am, his warm heart and deeply caring nature make him the perfect partner for me. He is my constant source of support. He is responsible and practical, but also a lot of fun. After more than 16 years together, I cannot imagine my life without him.
● Hometown: Lincoln, Nebraska
● Education: Georgetown University and UC Berkeley
● Career: helping people use data to tell stories and make decisions
● Favorite music: dance divas, from Madonna to Whitney to Lady Gaga
● Favorite food: hot sauce (the spicier the better!)
● His best family dish: Grammy Ost’s sugar cookies
● Favorite holiday: Thanksgiving
● Hidden talent: can solve just about any puzzle—whether it’s a difficult crossword or a broken kitchen appliance, he’s not afraid to jump in and figure it out
● Guilty pleasure: Factory tours (he loves to see the big machines behind how stuff gets made)
Why Jason will make a great dad: I look up to Jason. He’s super smart, intensely curious, and I’m constantly learning from him. As a dad, I know he’ll foster this same sense of adventure and curiosity in our child, and I know our child will love him, learn from him, and look up to him just as I do.